– Creating Healthy Communities –
Love | Intercession | Fellowship | Edification
It’s so easy to feel lost in a church. Our Life Groups are designed to build relationships among a smaller community of believers, who become like family to one another. At our TaiPo AG Church, we encourage you to get connected with a group who can become your family, your friends and prayer partners with whom you share your life.
Sunday Life (Every 2nd. & 4th. Sundays of the month)
1. Singles-Working Adults, College/University
2. Married Couples
3. Tagalog Speaking
4. Cantonese Speaking
What do we do in L.I.F.E Groups?
- Love and care for each other in prayer and in practical ways when a need arises.
- Intercession prayers and worship are powerful! We stand together in prayer on behalf of others- family, friends, co-workers and nations!
- Fellowship with others both formally and planned social gatherings. Provide mutual support and encouragement.
- Edification through personal sharing, learn from Bible study and sermon discussion. We seek to grow together spiritually to become an active part in the Body of Christ and reach out to others in need!
Be part of a small group family. Come join us for a time of worship, fellowship and prayer!
Come join us ! You are welcome to check it out!
For more information, email: email@example.com
or Call: +852 26511601